Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions.
Click on a form to begin downloading. All forms are fillable and can be completed digitally then sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any trouble viewing or downloading a form please get in touch.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- All items originally supplied in manufacturers/distributors boxes, must be returned in their original packaging.
- Return of goods will not be accepted without authorization.
- Returned goods must be accompanied by a credit request (P.T.O.) indicating Order number, Invoice number and the reason for return.
- Credits will only be issued on receipt of goods in a satisfactory condition.
- Goods returned through incorrect ordering will be credited less a 15% handling charge and initial forwarding freight costs and return costs will be to the customer account.
- Goods specially purchased or manufactured to meet customer requirements, goods in any way re-worked/painted or goods damaged by the customer will not be accepted for credit.
For return/credit enquiries, please contact the sales department at the branch where the goods were purchased.
As of 1st July 2016, The Nut and Bolt Factory has implemented the following changes to our freight policy due to the rising costs of freight.
Parcels/Packages delivered within Gold Coast, Brisbane & Toowoomba Metropolitan Area will attract a $9.00 freight Charge + GST, Pallets/Skids will attract a $30 freight Charge +GST.
Deliveries outside of the Gold Coast, Brisbane & Toowoomba Metropolitan Area will be charged at cost. Alternatively the buyer can arrange for collection of their goods from our Branches by their nominated freight company at the buyers expense.
Threaded Rod, over 1 metre, delivered within Gold Coast, Brisbane & Toowoomba Metropolitan Area will attract a $30.00 freight Charge + GST.
All collections of goods arranged by the buyer will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
All backordered items will be delivered F.I.S. (Free into Store).
The Nut and Bolt Factory values your business and would like to thank you for your continued support.
Should you have any questions please contact our friendly sales staff at one of our branches.